For anyone aged 16 to 24 with an interest in working in the sport industry, our traineeships offer a perfect opportunity.
It doesn’t matter if you have little or no experience, that’s when we step in to help support you and open a network across the sports sector, to you.
Our 12-week education and training programmes are free with no cost to the trainee. Trainees will be expected to complete all training days which is 30 hours per week for the duration.
Trainees will enjoy work experience that focuses on giving them the skills and experience that employers are looking for. It also gives the opportunity to gain qualifications and experience within the work place setting.
• FA Level 1 qualification in Football Coaching
• English and Maths tuition – Level 2 Functional Skills
• YLiYB – Your Life is Your Business behavioural change programme
• CV writing and Interview Skills workshop
• Safeguarding Children and Young People Workshop
Our traineeships provide a lead in experience to our apprenticeship programme and will give any young person a chance to see how the sports industry works, and what our apprenticeship programme is all about.
Call Call 01622 719402 or email email@example.com with any questions or queries or to arrange a visit to meet us.